We help further the careers of selected professional fine artists and craftspeople. Members of Creative Coverage are selected on merit and considered to be among the finest artists and craftspeople in the United Kingdom and further afield. We are often told how valuable the Creative Coverage service is in handling time consuming aspects of marketing for its members, who enjoy the following benefits:
1. Professional profile page with slideshow and links to personal and gallery websites
2. Creative Coverage is not just a website. We work extremely hard for our members, continually exploring ways of introducing their work to a wider audience. Our activity generates sales for some members. We have made numerous well researched gallery approaches and successful introductions
3. Members' work can be marketed on Artfinder
4. The Creative Coverage team are professionally trained journalists writing for international publications. Our published articles result in sales and commissions for artists. We make approaches to these titles on behalf of our members
5. Opportunities for work to be selected for writing prompts and book covers through our collaboration with Tim Saunders Publications
6. Benefit from our network of art loving business contacts
8. Members can feature in Contemporary Artist. Originally an online magazine it has evolved into a book. Contemporary Artist 2023 is available online and in all good bookshops in ebook, paperback and hardback. This publication is an excellent opportunity for artists to promote themselves
9. Our In Conversation podcast features interviews with our members
10. Members can join our forum
12. We provide help and support and are on the end of the phone for a chat, if needed.
Membership of Creative Coverage is fantastic value for money. We really enjoy working with highly talented artists and craftspeople, helping them raise their profiles with many becoming better known and more successful as a result of their membership.
Specialist publications that showcase Creative Coverage members including Contemporary Artist 2023, which are sent to selected galleries in London and further afield. Helpful for gallery introductions.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's un-paid search).
We are happy to discuss more specific needs, too.
We publicise exhibitions by generating press coverage and utilising social media. We introduce galleries to some of the finest professional artists and craftspeople.